I suggest you ...

Clear input text after add event

When create an event in web interface after the event is saved, the event description continue filled, should be cleaned

78 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rafael YaWRafael YaW shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • YatharthROCKYatharthROCK commented  · 

What if there was a little X button inset near the right of the field like in iOS? Problems solved for both camps!

• Brian LeachBrian Leach commented  · 

I understand that it would be nice for re-occurring events or similar events, but I find that 90% of the time I'm having to clear the text manually. I hope that this one gets done soon.

• eb123eb123 commented  · 

One more advantage of not clearing the input text:
        Since coolendar does not support several-day-events, it is very useful that the input text is NOT cleared.
        After pressing Enter for the first day, change only the day and press Enter again, and so on...

• eb123eb123 commented  · 

I like how it is now.
        I often have similar entries.
        Now i only have to change date/time and / or a part of the text.
        It's perfect.
        If you want to change it, please let us configure in the preferences, how we want it.
        Or define a special key that clears the entry.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I find this useful in some cases. For example, I'm going through my school syllabi and many of my entries are simply to read different pages of a text on different dates. The current format allows me to list my assignments very quickly.

I think it'd be really useful to have the field clear automatically, but have a shortcut to recall the last entry entered for those times when it's easier to edit the last task than to start one new.

• lynnbalynnba commented  · 

This is a deal breaker for me.

• Jody BaileyJody Bailey commented  · 

This I agree with, but not until you can set recurring events.

With the text sticking around, all one has to do is change the date to +7 +14 +21 etc... for a weekly recurring event. If the text clears, the lack of recurring events will be even more frustrating.

Feedback and Knowledge Base