or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Like, I won't even use this until recurring events are an option... such a huge part of my planning!

• Chris commented  · 

Great idea to use the word Every

• Tony B commented  · 

.... then we can use Coolendar to help us remember our friends' birthdays

• Anonymous commented  · 

need this. doc says I need to eat at the same time everyday... whole purpose for getting a personal organizer online

• Tanveer Haque commented  · 

This is a really basic necessity for coolendar.

• N commented  · 

Alexandre commented · November 13, 2010 3:55 a.m.
        something like next ten days or every friday

Roland commented · November 10, 2010 10:46 p.m.
        I like the Idea to use commands like "every" - or "next two days" - or "the whole week".

_______
        adding to the above;
        also maybe something like:
        . checkoff: seven times a day/hour/month/etc (for eg water intake, daily habit/break etc)
        . reoccur/redo every other/second etc day/hr/mth/etc (for eg cleaning, eating menus etc)
        . every 4th day of the month/wk/etc (for eg. household traditions, deadline reminders etc)

and the easy way to do all/ the above....even for those todos that were written/typed into the app--before the re-occurance implementions
        . duplicate 2, 3, 10, 15, 40, {input number} times current(/selected?)
        todo entry to x dates/x occurences/schedules etc

{sorry for long and or confusing read.}

• b.gallagh3r commented  · 

Indeed. Recurring events is a MUST HAVE. I love the ability to add plans and stuff via google chat. But if i want to add reminders, i dont want to have to do it every day, kind of defeats the purpose of setting a reminder every day. =\

• Dave commented  · 

This is a must for me....

• TheRealSJR commented  · 

If I'm going to stop spending money on a RememberTheMilk Pro account and move over to Coolendar, this is a prerequisite. I'd pay for this feature.

• Ben commented  · 

I will not be making the switch until this happens, unfortunately. I love the concept, but I have several small daily tasks that need to be reoccurring.

• Scott commented  · 

+1 to Roland (and the link to the other discussion) to be able to use the word "every" - as in "every day" "every other Tuesday", this combined with all day events, or even all week events, would be excellent.

Other good words would be first, second, etc. (first Sunday of every month)

• paullus.castro commented  · 

It would be good to schedule events that would take a week of mine, like an training week at work, or stuff like that.

• keirdre commented  · 

This would be very useful indeed.

• D commented  · 

yes-agreed- use reoccuring all the time

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base